Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Impending Visits and Other Things

The cool, slightly storming weather has disappeared and we have been suddenly graced with warmer dry weather. The timing couldn't be better as my family arrives here on Thursday! I'm very much looking forward to the visit and all the fun we will have. On the list of things to do/places to go are a trip to the Highlands and the Isle of Skye this coming weekend, and some shopping with the girls. My brother and his girlfriend are in Ireland right now and having a good time as noted by the facebook updates when they have a wi-fi signal.

In other news, hubby was away last week and it was a very, very long week. K was good though, but the days were long. By the end of them, I was exhausted and it took a while to decompress, so I ended up going to be later than I really should have. Then of course she decided to wake up earlier than usual…

Like I said, a long but good week. We spent a quiet weekend when he got home catching up and enjoying the dry weather.

Today is warming up to 16 degrees celsius and it's been sunny on and off. So we got out today to enjoy it, camera slung over my shoulder and jackets unzipped (and then later off).

She was in the middle of spinning in circles…

Bluebells grow all over the UK, including in people's gardens…




6 comments:

"Alone again.... naturally!" said...

Keep that good weather coming....it's doing that "R" word here right now, but sun to come out when we fly out!
Can't wait to hug you in person!

AnotherDreamer said...

Great photos :)

areyoukiddingme said...

Awesome photos! I hope the weather remains beautiful for your family's visit...

Dora said...

I'm such a dreadful commenter, but Oh! My! Gosh! We have such big girls. It's crazy. What happened to our little babies? She's gorgeous!

Elizabeth :: Bébé Suisse said...

Two beautiful little flowers! Enjoy your family time - mine was here the other week and it did me so much good.

Jamie said...

Ooh, yes - make the most of the weather!! I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family. And that little girl is PRECIOUS!!