Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the new faces visiting for ICLW (IComLeaveWe)!

If you're not familiar with my blog, a very quick summary:

After two miscarriages, we now have a very active 2.5 year old girl, known here as K. I also was diagnosed with fibromyalgia back in 2006 and deal with flare ups from that as well as bouts of depression. I'm from Canada but relocated to the UK last year after my husband accepted a job in Scotland!

I'm a photographer and foodie who posts about both as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Hello from ICLW! I've had 2 miscarriages this year and now 12.5 weeks pregnant. Your success gives me a bit of hope that this could be our take home baby!

Ren said...

Hello from ICLW and Canada. I am an Alberta girl. I would love to travel to Scotland (one of my grandfathers was born there).

Amy said...

Your photos are lovely! Ty for sharing.