Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Being Induced!!

Had my OB appt this afternoon. Blood pressure is 150/90, have a massive headache, protein in my urine and pain in my upper abdomen. Dr made the decision to send me to be induced. I'm already 2-3 cm dilated and cervix is 1cm, so I'm just favourable to be induced. She also swept my membranes to help. Just waiting for DH to get home, then we'll have a little dinner and go on in. Going to have a quick nap and see if I can get rid of the headache.

It's baby time!

15 comments:

jill said...

How exciting! Wishing you a wonderful labor and birth!!

MrsSpock said...

Good luck!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts...

Kristin said...

How exciting. Hoping for an easy and fairly quick labor.

Quiet Dreams said...

Lots of good thoughts going out to you for a healthy baby and you.

areyoukiddingme said...

Hurray! Can't wait to hear about your little girl!

Melis.sa said...

I hope everything progresses safely and as comfortable as possible!!!!!!!

..al said...

Whoopie...I am a little excited, and a little nervous and and very hopeful that it will all be just fine! Hope you do not experience much pain...and I think I may not be around in the bloggity-land the next couple of days, but please know that there is tons of love and blessings that I am sending Bean, the precious one.

:-)

IF Optimist, then... said...

Good luck in there. Do us all proud and bring that little girl around for photos as soon as you can. Wishing you all the best.

AnotherDreamer said...

Thinking of you!

Best wishes :)

Meg said...

Wow! Just got back from vacation and have caught up! Good luck and post when you can!!!

aimeemax said...

ooooh exciting! I hope you have baby in your arms by now!

..al said...

What's up?

Promise us a picture!

All the best!

Jamie said...

I am so excited for you! I am praying everything goes well and I look forward to hearing from you!!

..al said...

Cruised in to check on you! Hope everyone is doing good. Take Care!