Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Much Anticipated OB Appointment

So tomorrow is the day we take our next steps. There's so much I don't know about this new journey we're on. The original path to have a baby seemed so innocent and easy before. We took the steps we needed to make ourselves ready and jumped in without a clue that things could go differently. I like to think that we've still maintained some of that innocence, that we can take these new steps with faith and optimism.

I'm still scared. I don't know what to expect. I have an inkling of the steps involved in this next phase, but really, the whole concept seems overwhelming to me.

What will she say about everything? What will she suggest? Despite the uncertainty, I am excited about this appointment because I still believe that our journey is an amazing worthwhile one and that in the end we will hold a baby in our arms. I have to believe that. I have to...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Thinking of you today!

bunny said...

Hope everything went well for you today with lots of information and good news. Take care of yourself!