Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Requested: Lindsay Needs a Blogging Name

Ever thought about creating a name that represents all that you've been through and your personality all at the same time?

I hadn't until I came across Mel's post.

It's hard to keep up a blog (as we all know). That first year is full of holidays and events that are fresh for writing about. And then that second year you have to find a new way of going through it all over again. She decided to honour two years of blogging by coming up with a blogging name akin to a trail name as they do on the Appalachian Trail to honour the trek and keep you going. For more info because you're probably really confused) check out the link above.

So considering I've been blogging for ages now (over 4 years!), I think I've earned a blogging name. Once you know what I'm talking about, leave me a comment if you have any ideas. I'd like it to be fun but also representative.

Happy trails!

2 comments:

Dave said...

My drive-thru alias is "Hey Dave!" I realize that doesn't help.

I am so not creative enough for this task. I like the idea of some sort of beautiful, flexible metal, but alas, my metallurgical knowledge isn't up to the task. As an aside, I would call you Asimo, but Honda already took that name...

Let me know what shakes down!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

lol. That's all I can say to that. Still working on the name. :)