Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

TGIF!!!

I am so glad that this week is over! More temp receptionist problems at work which culminated in me working all day at Reception yesterday. Started at 8, didn't leave until 5. Let's just say that my body wasn't too happy with me.

But there are things to look forward to. Ryan joined a barbershop chorus a few weeks back and we're going to see them perform on Saturday night (he's not in this one). And my parents are coming over on Sunday. We're going to Ikea that afternoon to pick up vases and candle stuff for the wedding and then on Monday night we have tickets to see Andre Rieu perform at GM Place. I am so excited about that!

Anyway, Ryan's home now and I'm starving so we're going for all-you-can-eat sushi (Robson Sushi is awesome).

Thought I'd include some more photos for your perusal:










(Feeding Sammy the Seal at Fisherman's wharf in James Bay)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing more photos! =)