Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Okay, okay, I get the message...

I was meant to work here. How do I know this, you might ask? Well, because of 11:11. I've had this thing for many years now where whenever I would look at clock (in the AM or PM), it would be 11:11. I always felt that this number meant something very important but I nver knew what is was... until know. It's funny really, becauase I only clued into it last week.

I work at street # 1111 and my 4 month probation ends on November 11. Crazy, eh? But I'm not one to ignore the signs... I'll go with it!

So I guess I'm where I'm supposed to be. Which is a reassuring feeling.

Despite my depression, I've always known that my decision to move to Vancouver was the right one. And so far, that feeling hasn't let me down yet.

And I'm quite thrilled to report that my depression is finally over! I've felt true emotions again, especially joy. I know I'm okay now and that makes everything else that much easier. So I've been able to enjoy the little things again.

On Saturday, Sarah and I treked out to Richmond on multiple buses and went to Michael's. It was nice to spend time again with a fellow crafty person (I miss you Claire!).

Sunday was equally fun... Ryan and I bus-hopped our way to White Rock. Actually, it wasn't all that bad. We took the sky train into Surrey and then hopped a bus to White Rock. We discovered later that there was a direct bus between White Rock and Vancouver that ran once an hour on Sundays. It was quite nice to go home on an air conditioned coach bus with comfy seats.

White Rock was nice. Got some sun (a little more than I wanted by accident), wandered the shops and just enjoyed a beautiful summer day. Got pictures and I'll post when I develop that roll (I know, I know... one of these days, I join the digital age...).

Anyway, it was a wonderful weekend and I'm already looking forward to this coming weekend. Ryan and I are going to Victoria for a visit. Not dure what kind of time we'll have for visiting (it looks like Sunday is really the only day), but let me know and I'll do my best.

No comments: