Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Monday, May 02, 2005

Settling in...

Well, I'm here, I'm unpacked and my place is put together... finally!

For the last three days Ryan andI have been sorting our stuff and figuring out where to put it all. I have to say that the place has finally come together. I'll post some pics when I get some. THe weather's been lovbely except for the short period of rain on Friday but other than that it's benn sunny and warm and there's been a lovely breze off the water. Since we're a block from the beach we get the breeze coming right into the apartment. It helps that we're aater facing.

Going to look for a job starting tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'll post more soon.

Cheers :)

No comments: