Welcome

This blog is no longer being updated, but if you like what you see here, be sure to join me over at Life Pared Down!

Saturday, December 25, 2004

"Think happy thoughts...think happy thoughts..."

I can't believe how difficult it is to get long distance services from someone other than Telus!!! I've been in the process of hooking up long distance with ACN. They so far have been okay, except for processing my order a little later than I expected. I have spent a good portion of my day going back and forth between ACN and Telus to figure out why I am unable to make long distance calls even thought the service has been hooked for three days now! Turns out it is all Telus' fault. There apparently was a restriction on my phone that wouldn't let me make long distance calls, collect calls or even call the operator (always thought that was a little weird). So I had them remove the restiction and the computer should have lifted it sometime this afternoon. It obviously hasn't happened because I still am not able to make a long distance call. Which makes talking to my boyfriend (who's with his family in Kelowna for Christmas) difficult because I have to wait for him to call me. But what really ticks me off is that I won't be able to call my best friend in Calgary whom I've known for 11 years to wish her and her family a Merry Christmas. Sigh.

I'm trying to be cheerful and full of the Christmas spirit, but things like this are not helping.

On the bright side (which I always try to look for) I did have a nice evening with my family. My brother's girlfriend came over and we all played cards. It was fun.

So I will await my Love's call and hopeful dream sweet dreams.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: